An Experiment

I have resolved to quit television for a month - sort of.

With the end of daylight saving (southern hemisphere) last weekend, the temptation to spend every evening snuggled up on the couch, in a warm living room, watching all my favourite dramas, documentaries and classic comedies is difficult to resist. I know this because I have fallen down that rabbit hole every winter for nearly thirty years.

I'm curious to know what I would do instead if I didn't watch television every evening and have decided that a month would be a fair test to find out if a TV-free life is right for me.

I will be allowing a small amount of 'planned' viewing such as allowing an hour a week to watch the remaining episodes of Broadchurch and to view occasional 'instructional' videos whenever I need to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Two and Three

Day One